Hey, y’all! Today, I am spilling all the tea on how I make my super simple and delicious creamy chicken alfredo pasta and I hope y’all love it! Here are all the ingredients and seasonings that you will need.
1. Get a pot of water and start boiling the water and get a pan big enough to cook your chicken in and start heating the olive oil.
2. Clean your chicken and cut them into cubes or small strips. Once you cut them, cover them in olive oil, and then cover the chicken with all of the seasonings I have listed. I always say if I can’t smell the seasoning, then it’s not enough, and keep going.
3. Once your pan is hot, add in your chicken and let it cook on that one side for at least 4-6 minutes or until it gets a good color on it and then repeat on the other side.
4. Add salt to your boiling water and then add in the fettuccine noodles and get that cooking. Keep an eye on them and make sure you don’t overcook them.
5. Once the chicken is finished, go ahead and plate it and put it to the side. In that same pan, go ahead and melt three tablespoons of butter.
6. While the butter is melting, go ahead and chop up 2-4 cloves of garlic (whichever you prefer). Once the butter is melted, then add in the garlic and about a cup and a half of the heavy whipping cream.
7. Once the whipping cream has thickened up a bit, go ahead and add about a .5 – 1 ounce of cream cheese and a small handful of mozzarella cheese to the sauce and stir until it’s all melted.
8. Once everything is melted, add in some Black Pepper, a little slap ya mama, and garlic powder to the sauce to taste. If it tastes perfect to you, then go ahead and add in the noodles and the chicken and mix it all together.
9. Garnish with cayenne pepper and parsley (optional), then enjoy!